[mythtv-users] OT: Best chip for an old Abit KT7-Raid motherboard

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 15:37:00 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I think I have a 1.2 gig athlon in my Abit KT7-Raid motherboard. Could
anyone tell me where I could look to find out if I can put anything more
powerful in there? It may be quite a cheap upgrade if I can go faster,
or maybe the motherboard is already pretty maxed out.

Also, is there an easy was to find out what memory I have in there so
that I can match it up properly if I want to buy more?

Thanks for any OT help you can give.

Cheers
Damian