[mythtv-users] Does nuvexport support Storage Groups of recordings?

JS Boyd mythtv at futures.com
Sun Dec 9 00:14:42 UTC 2007

Answering my own question.

There is a difference between the SVN version of nuvexport available at:

http://forevermore.net/files/nuvexport/

and the one available as part of mythextras at:

http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythextras

The version from the 2nd source via svn supports Storage Groups. The
first does not.

--
==
Ubuntu Feisty 7.04
MythTV SVN version below
AMD 64 x2 4200+ 65W Energy Efficient Processor
Abit NF-N2 nView Motherboard
NVidia 6150 video VGA/DVI
PVR-500 (Phillips Chipset)
 IVTV 0.10.4
HDHomerun /sys/version 20071120
1GB RAM
2- 500GB Seagate SATA: ST3500641AS
SONY DVD RW AW-G170A
Source code version     : 15072M
SVN branch              : trunk
Library API version     : 0.21.20071202-1
Network Protocol Version: 36
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_oss using_alsa using_arts using_jack using_backend using_dbox2 using_directfb using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_lirc using_opengl_vsync using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_opengl using_libavc_5_3 using_live