[mythtv-users] No stream on certain channels

Hans Bergström hans.bergstrom at textra.se
Wed Dec 5 12:43:48 UTC 2007

I run Fedora 7, mythtv latest and Hauppauge Nova-T 500 Dual. Everything
works including the remote but I have this strange problem - I get no
videostream on ceratin channels. I run scandvb on my transmitter
(se-Karlstad_Sormon) and get 40-something services spread over four
channels. When I run tzap -r on stations on channels 30 (546 MHz) and 42
(642 MHz) I get FE_HAS_LOCK after one or two scans. The same tzap -r on
stations on channels 43 (650 MHz) and 46 (674 MHz) will not lock. A
check with dvbsnoop gives nothing for those channels. Signal strength is
the same for all four channels.
Kernel 2.6.23.1-21.fc7.
Any ideas out there?
Thankful for all input.