[mythtv-users] ATI Remote Wonder 2

Evuraan::ഏവൂരാന്‍ evuraan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:53:54 UTC 2007

Thanks. I did that, and loaded lirc_atiusb  even manually. However, irw
shows no key seqs rec'd.

Not that ati_remote2 is entirely useless - I could use Vol+, Vol-, Mute, the
4 arrow keys (except the OK in the middle) for myth right after plugging it
in. But the native mappings appeared to be way off, and senseless to me.

Now, if anybody using xmodmap on top on ati_remote2 would chime whether to
keep it or not, that would have been helpfull.