[mythtv-users] ATI Remote Wonder 2

Evuraan::ഏവൂരാന്‍ evuraan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 03:50:08 UTC 2007

Have you gotten anywhere with this ATI Remote Wonder 2  remote?

I too just got a ATI Remote wonder II for myth F/E, much inspired by
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/ATI_Remote_Wonder_II.

Sadly, ati_remote2 takes over the show in Ubuntu Gutsy. None of the methods
I've read so far can let me use lirc_atiusb instead.

At this point it would have been much helpfull if anybody could post how
they could this remote for myth.

Will continue to look, but if nothing works, I will happily return my ATI
Remote Wonder 2 back to ATI, and get a Streamzap remote and get it over
with.

Thanks..!