[mythtv-users] What's the point of MythTV HD?

Benjamin Carlisle ben.carlisle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:08:50 UTC 2007

> words, you'll have to decide which is more important to you:  expressing
> your dissatisfaction with the lack of HDTV options or getting premium
> channels in HDTV.)

Yeap, I guess that what it does come down to.  My email was more about
my struggle of determining options than making this decision.  As
others have pointed out, I can use downsampled content via SVideo, and
depending on quality that will probalby be the direction of choice for
me.

> Mike "false HD watcher" Dean

PS : Of course, I mean no disrespect to anyone by my "true" comment,
particularly active list participants like yourself.  I am sure you
know that.