[mythtv-users] Slow menus...

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 15:43:35 UTC 2007

I just did a fresh install of SVN 14984 and for some reason when launching
Myth the menus are dog slow, I press a key and there is a delay before it
moves on the menu.

I compiled with the following ./config and am running Ubuntu 7.10 using an
NVidia 5200 card.

./configure --enable-xvmc --enable-opengl-vsync --enable-proc-opt
--dvb-path=/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.17-8/include/ --enable-dvb

I must admit that I don't really understand all the specifics of the
./configure statement so maybe I've missed something or added something I
shouldn't have.

Hopefully this issue is easy to solve.

Thanks.

AJM,