[mythtv-users] Slow MySQL query after delete

mons37318 at mypacks.net mons37318 at mypacks.net
Mon Dec 3 07:03:16 UTC 2007

they are
(df -T)

btw, I forgot - if you wanted to test sequential deletions, you could have just recorded a few new programs, and deleted *them*
oops

--
Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"