[mythtv-users] What's the point of MythTV HD?

David Herman dherman516 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 03:03:49 UTC 2007

Dude...

The only reason I have a myth box (and decommissioned 3 replayTvs) is HD. I
use a SiliconDust  HD Homerun, which grabs the free-to-air QAM channels
which comcast provides (all the OTA channels in HD with the cheapest analog
package $13).  I have 1.5 TB of storage space all dedicated to recording the
network shows the way they were meant to be archived AND watched.

I have never been happier since I made the switch.

Dave