[mythtv-users] Xbox 360 HD-DVD

Seth Daniel mythtv.org at sethdaniel.org
Mon Dec 3 02:38:21 UTC 2007

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 01:35:14PM +1100, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Dec 3, 2007 3:43 AM, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> > please let us know how it goes!
> >

> My understanding is that connecting the HD-DVD drive over USB will work.
> However, there aren't any HD-DVD media player on Linux (or Mac) only
> on Windows..

Mplayer can play HD-DVD (and apparently Blu-Ray)...on linux.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats/BluRayAndHDDVD

I don't know how up to date the above link is.   It's not yet seemless,
but it does work.

--
seth / @sethdaniel.org
Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the