[mythtv-users] MythPlugins from source problem

Ian Hodgson ian.hodgson at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Aug 31 18:05:33 UTC 2007

Jack,
	Many thanks for the help; I have updated MythTV to the 0.20.2 release and
the build of the PlugIns works just fine. I have noticed two things...

1) The 'make install' copies files into /share/mythtv, whereas my Myth
installation is in /usr/share/mythtv.

2) It could be related to the above, but the Myth Front-end (that previously
had all plugins installed) has not changed after the recompilation and
installation of a subset of the plugins.

	I guess the question boils down to how do I remove plugins such as game,
music, news, phone, flix and weather?

Regards,
Ian.