[mythtv-users] Mythtv + Beowulf????

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Aug 31 16:21:26 UTC 2007

I've about had it with my current server, so I am looking to upgrade.

And here comes /. with its article on Microwulf....
<http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/08/31/0235242>

Hmmm....

Has anyone given any thought to how Mythbackend would perform on a
beowulf cluster?  That thing would be very cool!  Except I'd build it
from Acer Crosshair mobos or something.....

--Yan

--
  o__

'man' is short for 'manual' because it's very short, for a manual.