[mythtv-users] beckend recorder is off-line?

peter abplanalp pta-myth at psaconsultants.com
Fri Aug 31 15:57:36 UTC 2007

hi all,

i just rebuilt my myth box on centos5.  i was running an older version of .20 from which i dumped mysql.  i installed clean on centos 5 and then restored my mysql dump.  i set up new video sources for schedules direct via setup and connected them to the cards already found.  i see all my recording schedules and i see the recordings in upcoming recordings but myth says they won't be recorded because the backend recorder is offline.

i can watch tv so the card is working.

anyone have any ideas on why this might be?

thanks,

-peter