[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase remove/insert same program

Darren darrenmarshall at linuxfire.biz
Fri Aug 31 10:16:56 UTC 2007

I just had a look at mythconverg and the startime field in programs has
primary key modifier attached. This means that it is auto indexed and can
contain no duplicates. Obviously there will be duplicates at some time or
another but data is inserted anyway, and what we are seeing is the corrupt
data thrown out and new data being inserted.

On Friday 31 August 2007 19:07, Darren wrote:
> Hi there... I have  the exact same problem and I think it's to do with the
> date stamp being different. It's possible that corrupt data may have been
> downloaded or the grabber just stuffed it up. I use xml grabber and the
> data comes from minnie tuhs.
>
> On Wednesday 29 August 2007 08:07, Paul wrote:
> >  Over a period of time I get alot of the following in my output to the
> > grabber.
> >
> > removing existing program: abc-can Midsomer Murders 2007-09-02T20:35:00
> > - 2007-09-02T22:10:00
> > inserting new program    : abc-can Midsomer Murders Sun Sep 2 20:35:00
> > 2007 - Sun Sep 2 22:10:00 2007
> >
> > Can someone explain why myth is removing and reinserting same program
> > and more importantly why do they output timestamp in different formats.
> >
> > thanks

linuxfire.biz
Darren Marshall