[mythtv-users] rss feeds for recorded shows, upcoming shows, local listings?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Aug 30 22:44:05 UTC 2007

On Aug 30, 2007, at 3:30 PM, jack snodgrass wrote:

> Is there a way to get an rss feed for:
> recorded shows
> upcoming shows
> local listings
>
> ... if not....  would that be a useful feature?
>
> jack

The obvious answer is "If it's useful to you, it's useful."
I took a modified version of the myth2ipod script (which I am using
anyway) and stripped out the part where it transcodes the file and
run it as a user job so I don't have EVERY recording in the recorded
rss, but just the ones I care about. I don't care about upcoming
recordings or what's currently on so it works for me.

-Brad