[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct not downloading list of channels?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:52:16 UTC 2007

On 8/29/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 08/29/2007 12:46 PM, Steven Adeff wrote:
> > On 8/29/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Also, if you're running SVN trunk (not
> >> -fixes), Daniel has a fix in place in r14355 that should allow it to
> >> work in mythtv-setup (and testing/feedback would be appreciated).
> >>
> > Ok, if it'll pull the channels in I'll give it a try. I'm running
> > trunk so I'll update to give Daniel's fix a try.
>
> Cool.  With the fix, try doing a normal setup with mythtv-setup.  If it
> doesn't work the first time, you may want to use "Delete all video
> sources" to clear out the existing (in case it got "corrupted" by the
> pre-fix version of Myth).

ok, I built with a fresh trunk download yesterday. I assigned the new
lineup to the firewire boxes and fetched the lineups without issue. I
then ran mythfilldatabase and it cleared the information from my
datadirect lineups and grabbed the information for my schedulesdirect
linup and everything looks like its working fine now. I then deleted
the old datadirect sources.

thanks for the help Michael!
--
Steve