[mythtv-users] nuvexport and cutlist

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Thu Aug 30 04:31:59 UTC 2007

I had the same problem a few months ago and had no luck figuring out how to
do it. But take note, I was having this issue when nuvexport-ing from slave
backends, the master backend worked fine, so I was just forced to have the
master backend do all my nuvexporting. Now I have a slave (backend) sitting
there with no work to do, what a shame ; )

Is your issue on the master backend, or are you trying to nuvexport from a
slave backend as well?

-Steve