[mythtv-users] FYI: Fix for broken 'next suggested run time' with Schedules Direct

Raphael rpooser at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 01:30:59 UTC 2007

Nemo Inis wrote:
> A search did not find it, so pardon me if this has been posted here
> already:
>
> The 'next suggested run time' feature (for mythfilldatabase) is broken
> in the 020-fixes branch prior to SVN-14324 so make sure you're updated
> to at least that version (which was Aug 27).  Otherwise the backend
> ignores the next suggested run time and does not run mythfilldatabase
> automatically. As far as I can tell the currently tagged 0.20.2 release
> does not include that fix either?
>
> refs:
> <http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/14324>
> <http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3878>

I'm running 0.20.2; mine does seem to be ignoring the next suggested run
time, as it was suggested for 1:25 AM this morning, yet the last run
time reported was yesterday at 8:21 AM. On the other hand, it must be
running automatically, because I didn't run it manually yesterday or
Monday, or since I switched to SD. So I'm not sure how it's deciding
when to run actually. If by tomorrow I see that it hasn't run today or
tomorrow, then I'll think there's a problem.

Raphael