[mythtv-users] Job queue question - wait for another process to finish?

Jonathan Markevich mythtv at jonandtina.net
Wed Aug 29 16:32:13 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I put together a custom script for exporting a video to DivX, and have
it in the User Job menu.  The problem is, I can't start to queue it up
until the previous jobs (transcoding, commercial cutting) have
completed.  It seems the internal jobs are smart enough not to compete
over the same file.

I have multiple job slots open on a couple of machines, I'd rather not
narrow my queue down to one job on one machine... understandably...

Is there some sort of flag I can set or watch for when another job is
using the same source file?

Thanks.