[mythtv-users] cut list failed

norman norman at littletank.org
Wed Aug 29 14:35:04 UTC 2007

I have a recording and no matter what I try I have not been able to make
a satisfactory DVD because, for some unknown reason, the cut list is not
removed and the sound is not recorded. In an attempt to save this
recording (it is part of a set) I opened it in Avidemux and removed the
parts I did not want. The resulting video file I have saved to a folder.

Is it possible to use this file in Mythtv so that I may transfer it to
DVD along with another recording which I have archived. All suggestions
gratefully received.

Norman