[mythtv-users] Smarthome/X10 integration

Jens Baumeister jens.baumeister at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 08:19:50 UTC 2007

On 8/13/07, Jon <jon.the.wise.gdrive at gmail.com> wrote:

> Check out Pluto Home.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Linux MCE is based on Pluto Home.
Besides, while both include MythTV for TV functionalities, setting
them up doesn't seem to be as easy as installing another Myth plugin.
IIRC, Pluto requires specialized hardware, and Linux MCE's list of
supported components is currently still rather small, as well. (Though
I hope it's growing fast - I'd like ot give it a try myself. :-)
Unfortunately, I lack both time and expertise to contribute.)

Jens