[mythtv-users] Considering Switch from Fedora to Ubuntu

Paul Manning paul_manning22 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 06:51:11 UTC 2007

I've setup Myth with Fedora, Mandrake, KnoppMyth and Ubuntu and I have to say Ubuntu is by far the most stable platform I've encountered.  I don't use the pre compiled packages and Ubuntu has also been the easiest system to compile Myth without all the silly errors popping up.  For the initial investment in time to rebuild you box, you will be rewarded.

Good luck.