[mythtv-users] irsend crashing lircd

Jeremy Gillick jeremymailing at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 02:34:42 UTC 2007

Here's the log information from /var/log/lircd:

Aug 28 19:33:22 mythtv lircd: lircd(serial) ready
Aug 28 19:33:29 mythtv lircd: accepted new client on /dev/lircd
Aug 28 19:33:29 mythtv lircd: could not get file information for /dev/lirc/0
Aug 28 19:33:29 mythtv lircd: default_init(): No such file or directory
Aug 28 19:33:29 mythtv lircd: caught signal

After upgrading linux I did recompile lirc.