[mythtv-users] 0.20.2 mythfrontend for xbox?

mythtv mythtv mythtv_user at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 28 23:07:13 UTC 2007

I believe what needs to happen is we need to get xebian upgraded from sarge to etch.  Right now I think the hardest part is upgrading the kernel to a 2.6.18 version.  If we get it upgraded to etch, then we can just use the normal debian repo, which is a piece of cake.  I have been trying to get the kernel upgraded, but unsuccessfully so far.

Here are a few of the links I have been looking at to upgrade the kernel and xebian to etch:
http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/Xebian-1.1.4-Kernel-2.6-Upgrade
http://xbox.coresec.de/
http://www.knizefamily.net/russ/software/xbox.html
http://legacy.not404.com/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/wiki/XFedora6

Lets keep the ball rolling on this, because it needs to be done soon.