[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct subscriptions

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:39:59 UTC 2007

On 8/28/07, Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm having the same problem. Every time mfd gets run, the channels that
> > I deleted reappear.
>
> I added a section on caching support to the HOWTO.  Are you running
> mythfilldatabase with --remove-new-channels?

I am not, but I thought that an email said that versions .20.2 do not
require that?  Do I need to run it that way?  And more importantly, do
I need to run it that way each time?  And if so, how do i get myth to
automagically do that?  Right now, it just runs mfd at the suggested
time, and I have not set anything up.  I can go back to the old days
of setting up a cron job for this if needed.