[mythtv-users] Problem with yum update from atrmps

Trey Thompson treythompson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:35:16 UTC 2007

I had this error:
[root at mythtvbe ~]# yum -y upgrade \*myth\*
Setting up Upgrade Process
Setting up repositories
http://dl.atrpms.net/fc6-i386/atrpms/stable/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 12] Timeout: <urlopen error timed out>
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: atrpms

So, I thought, "Hey, maybe something happened with the keys, yadda
yadda yadda...  I'll just remove the repo, and add it again..."

So, I removed the repo file in /etc/yum.repos.d, and did:
wget http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/atrpms.repo

No problem, downloaded fine.
Then when going to import, I got:
[root at mythtvbe yum.repos.d]# rpm --import http://atrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms
error: http://atrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms: import read failed(-1).
rpmk: url.c:103: XurlFree: Assertion `u && u->magic == 0xd00b1ed0' failed.
Aborted

Any help?