[mythtv-users] MythPlugins from source problem

Joe Borne joe.borne at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:05:48 UTC 2007

I'm attempting to go to the SVN version of MythTV on my Fed Core 6 box. I
have successfully compiled mythtv, but the plugins won't compile.

Running "svn st http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythplugins" gives the
message that the current version is not a working copy.

I followed the compile and install from svn instructions on the wiki, so I'm
thinking maybe I cam grabbing from the wrong source tree maybe?

I'd really like to go to SVN in order to get SD and several other
improvements.

Can anyone help? Perhaps a nice little HOWTO from someone who's done it, on
getting SVN installed in order to use SD would be nice.