[mythtv-users] PVR-150 to DVD without re-encoding...settings?

Peter A. Daly petedaly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:04:24 UTC 2007

I've figured out the cause of the blue boxes problem.

The card was set (by default I believe) to capture at 480x480.  Burned
to DVD, it was ending up scaled to 720x480 (or whatever it is), but
only the first 480 pixel columns were being properly rendered.  Very
"interesting" results.

I changed the default to record in DVD Special 2 (which I'm not sure
was required), and changed the capture resolution to 720x480 and it
works great.

-Pete
http://www.mythpvr.com