[mythtv-users] intel 845G - vga to scart

marek mark_kiddy at wp.pl
Tue Aug 28 12:42:01 UTC 2007

i built my cable for use with intel not for radeon (i know radeon can do
csync) - but after some unsuccessful experiments with intel I bought
radeon 7000 (really cheap) so I use previously soldered (rather good
quality) cable with radeon without problems.

cable with csync regenerated from vsync/hsync are universal while csync
can be used only with radeon (as I saw on some forums)

intel doesn't have  "ForceMinDotClock"  option

25MHz is their specification (i think) for this chip (i8xx i9xx intel
graphic cards are integrated in chipset with shared video memory) and
better - intel says - "interlaced modes are not fully implemented"
because "people are not interested in this"

any other hints ?
Regards
Marek K.