[mythtv-users] Mythweb for gentoo

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 08:10:41 UTC 2007

On 8/24/07, Jeff Simpson <jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu> wrote:
> It's just the pre-release 0.21 ebuilds that have the problem. I was
> able to edit it to make it sorta work.

I had problems with that same version which I did not have when I used
 my own svn snapshot ebuilds in the past. The first thing is it seems
that the mythweb folder is one folder lower than it used to be and now
it has the dump of the rest of the plugin code so basically the web
page was http://localhost/mythweb/mythweb. I fixed this to
http://localhost/mythweb by moving all files and folders in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/mythweb to
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb. That fixed most problems however
the settings editing does not work at all. When I click on that it
says page not found. Did you get this to work?

John