[mythtv-users] Mac OSX Universal Binary for .20.2 @ thesniderpad.com

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue Aug 28 00:48:54 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 18:25 -0600, David Snider wrote:
> With help from Matthew Mead and Wade Maxfield, I was able to piece
> together a Universal binary of 0.20.2.   It is available @
> thesniderpad.com in the downloads section, or here:
> http://www.thesniderpad.com//index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=36&func=fileinfo&id=537

Have you considered packaging the OS X backend? It works well for
the HDHomeRun recorder, the Firewire recorder and the IPTV recorder.
In fact the Firewire recorder on OS X is in my experience more
robust in the presence of bus resets than the Linux one. None of
these recorders require much in the way of CPU and run very well
on an original Mac Mini.

-- Daniel