[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct subscriptions

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:53:23 UTC 2007

On 8/27/07, Ramon Redondo <malinon at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/25/07, Bruce Markey <bjm at lvcm.com> wrote:
> > 1) Go to SD and create lineups from the identical provider with
> > the identical set of channels as your existing labs account.
> > [Hint: if you see channels you would like to add or delete, keep
> > them the same for now and fix those problems after converting].
>
> What if we have channels that we are already 'unselecting' in our
> Zap2It lineup?  For instance, I have HBO disabled in my Zap2It lineup,
> through the labs.zap2it.com interface.  Would I want to enable HBO in
> the SD listing, or disable it so that it matches?

This, I think, is where my confusion is.  My PVR-350 lineup is a
subset of what my firewire lineup currently is (and I actually think
it may include a few channels that my firewire lineup does not have;
obviously my firewire lineup includes a lot more channels than my
pvr-350 lineup does).  Should I just make a SD lineup that includes
all the channels available; only the channels that my older zap2it
lineups use (inclusive of channels that one lineup uses but not the
other); or some other option?

The instructions I have seen here seem to indicate that it is option
b, but that did not seem to work for me.  Right now, I am considering
blowing away my channels table, returning back to zap2it via
mythtvsetup to regenerate the correct older channels, and then doing
the conversion back to schedulesdirect, hopefully doing it the correct
way.

Thanks.