[mythtv-users] Opinions on GA-MA69GM-S2H motherboard

Chris Purves chris at northfolk.ca
Mon Aug 27 21:35:43 UTC 2007

Hello list,

I am considering purchasing the Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2H motherboard to
build a MythTV client/media centre for playback of HDTV.  It includes an
on-board digital video and audio.  Specs are available here:

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/Products_Spec.aspx?ProductID=2579

I would appreciate any feedback and suggestions.

In addition I intend to install Linux as the OS and do not have
experience with ATI video drivers or the Realtek sound.  According to
their websites Linux drivers are available.

Thanks.

--
Chris Purves

"I don't dislike babies, though I think very young ones rather
disgusting." - Queen Victoria