[mythtv-users] A big and heartfelt thank you

Marc drayson at net1plus.com
Mon Aug 27 12:25:47 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Nemo Inis
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 2:02 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] A big and heartfelt thank you

On Aug 26, 2007, at 4:33 PM, Kevin Kuphal wrote:

> Just a quick note to say thanks to the SchedulesDirect folks.  I
> upgraded my
> SVN copy of MythTV today, compiled, installed, updated my listings
> accounts,
> ran mythfilldatabase, and everything is exactly how I would expect it
> to be.
>
> Kevin

Same here... Absolutely amazing and timely solution to what could have
been a vexing problem.
Congratulations and thanks to all the folks involved in making SD a
reality!

I thank you too.. I created 2 accounts, love that I have email alias', and
paid twice, think they need to add the ability to setup multiple lineups
from the same source.
I have both SD and HD cards connected to cable but just like Z2It, SD only
allows for one cable lineup to be configured. SD cards can only get channels
1 2 and 3, and the HD cards can only get 3 4 and 5, yes there is some
overlap. Which necessitates 2 accounts.

Took a little while to setup as my HD channels still don't detect properly
but it was the same trouble I had with Z2It with having to program the
correct transports for each of the channels. Had to download listings like
maybe 5 or 6 times but now that its setup its just gonna be once a day.

Marc