[mythtv-users] MythWeather in 0.20.2/-fixes packages (was Re: Mythweather-revamp and 0.20.2 release)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Aug 26 21:43:20 UTC 2007

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 06:32:34PM +0000, Harry Devine wrote:
> Why would I have to look for the older libs?  I thought that the
> reason we used the updated RPM packages was so we didn't have to
> compile anything.  Am I mistaken?

No, but if you had been building yourself bits and placed them in the
search paths of the linker then you need to move them away. At least
that seems to have been the problem of the OP.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net