[mythtv-users] PVR-150 to DVD without re-encoding...settings?

Peter A. Daly petedaly at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 16:11:23 UTC 2007

I'm trying to burn DVD's of recordings without re-encoding to speed things up.

On the DVD, when I don't re-encode, the right 1/4 of the screen is all
blocky blue rectangles when the DVD is played back.  Otherwise it's
great.

If I re-encode, the video is fine, but it takes hours to re-encode an
hour of video on my less than state of the art server.

I believe I'm capturing with the default 720x480 MPEG2 settings.

Any ideas, or are can someone tell me their exact PVR-150 capture
settings that burn fine?

-Pete
MythPVR.com