[mythtv-users] Mythweather-revamp and 0.20.2 release

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 26 03:02:11 UTC 2007

I just did a "yum update mythtv" to update to the latest RPM updates for 0.20.2.  I had, about 2 weeks ago, checked out and built the latest mythweather-revamp code and it was working fine.  Now, when I run MythWeather, I get the following error message:

"The mythweather plugin was compiled, against libmyth version: 0.20.20060828-4, but the installed libmyth is at version: 0.20.20070821-1.  You probably want to recompile the mythweather plugin after doing a make distclean."

I have done this and keep getting this message.  Any ideas on what I'm missing here?

Thanks,
Harry