[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Disabled Channels Visible

jmk jmk at foofus.net
Sat Aug 25 03:22:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm in the process of switching over to the new SchedulesDirect feed and
I've encountered a minor issue. Within the SD web-page, I've manually
disabled all of the DirecTV channels that I don't get and/or want. I
expected this to affect what Myth would display in its program guide.
Unfortunately, it updated the guide with most (but not all) of the
channels I attempted to disable.

Is there some magic mythfilldatabase option or other trick to get the
Myth program guide to sync with my online SD preferences?

Thanks,
Joe