[mythtv-users] Any hope for 1080i content at 1080i with nVidia?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:23:33 UTC 2007

>From: Seth Daniel
>
>On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 11:29:46AM -0400, Tom Dexter wrote:
> > For the time being, I've settled on using 1080i output (with a custom
>mode
> > line) and using Viktor's patch here:
> >
> > http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2903
> >
> > ...to allow bob deinterlacing, and that made a huge difference...not as
>good
> > as it would look with the driver working correctly and no de-interlacing
>at
> > all, but very good.
>
>I'll try this.  Any idea if it will correctly apply to recent SVN?

Thanks for all the replies!  I'm running the fixes branch and I have a patch
that will apply to the most recent version of that.  I just made up one that
will apply against the latest SVN tunk as well.  I've attached both.  I hope
it works...I'm not even sure if the list is intended for attachments.

Tom

Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline