[mythtv-users] Audio level settings of multiple PVR-xxx tuners - some other small questions as well.

Jeff Thurston jthurston at skyline-ats.com
Fri Aug 24 16:50:11 UTC 2007

Hello all, I hope I am not asking something which has already been
answered...
With the advent of SchedulesDirect & Zap2it, I think I pretty much have no
other option than to upgrade from .19 to .20.2 once it is available.

-- Is it now possible to adjust the recording volume level of multiple
PVR-xxx cards independently? This was an issue with .19... I have a PVR-350
and a PVR-150.

-- Any major changes regarding the 350 for display output that I should be
aware of?

-- Can anyone point me to a good guide for building MythTV from source on
Ubuntu or Debian?