[mythtv-users] Adding channels not present in lineup

Srikant Sharma srikant.sharma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 16:20:48 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I am facing a small problem regarding adding new channels. Recently I
subscribed to couple of international channels from Comcast Cable. These
channels are not there in the lineup. How can I add these channels to
the myth channel database? Of course I will have to give recording schedule
manually. Right now I can;t even switch to these channels.

My mythbox is connected to my cable box through firewire.
Any help/pointers appreciated.

TIA
--
Srikant