[mythtv-users] Program not found in PAT!

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Aug 24 13:10:59 UTC 2007

On 08/24/2007 08:38 AM, James Cummings wrote:

>>> I'll second that.
>> Totally different symptoms here. Recording work OK, but the backend keeps
>> stopping (to be restarted by Monit). These are MythTV messages as far as
>> I can determine.
> These messages started for me when the channel 4 line-up changed in the UK.

> I tried full rescan of channels (since I get data via EIT),

Rescan is the right approach.  However, I highly recommend rescanning
with 0.20.2 version (or latest -fixes).  Jarod Wilson and Janne Grunau
put in a /lot/ of work to make sure that scanning (for digital channels,
at least) works well for the release.  It's quite possible that scanning
may not work correctly with earlier 0.20 (or 0.20-fixes) versions.

Mike