[mythtv-users] Linux MCE

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:52:27 UTC 2007

>Has anyone here used Linux MCE? I guess it is MythTV bundled and configured
>with Ubuntu and some other things. Looks amazing. Any testimonies?
>Thanks
>Mike

My brother tried to replace his Mythdora install with LinuxMCE, but he
could never get it to install , granted he is a novice at linux, but
he gave up after it kept freezing on install.  He also tried
installing the Kumbuntu and then the package for LinuxMCE with no
success.  He ended up going back to mythdora.  Too bad I was looking
forward to viewing it in action.  I am planning on trying it when I
can get my hands on a spare PC.

-Gregg