[mythtv-users] XBMC port to Linux and Mythtv

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:38:18 UTC 2007

I'm using the python scripts when they work. It can be a bit buggy so
sometimes I'll run mythrename.pl on the myth box, connect to it via samba
and play the MPGs from XBMC. There has been a bug with Mplayer on XBMC for
some time where it doesn't like to play NUV-wrapped MPGs, so my goal is to
transcode any shows I want to archive to AVIs and keep them on my Linux
media server.