[mythtv-users] 20.2 release schedule?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Aug 23 03:58:56 UTC 2007

On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 08:57:24PM -0700, Yan Seiner wrote:
> Could someone please let me know when the schedulesdirect-compatible
> version will be available?  I need the tarballs.

I believe someone said earlier today that they expected 20.2 to be
tagged within the next couple of days so that people could start
a'building.  I'm in the same boat as you, as I noted in a post which
seemed to indicate that I had recently reinstalled a family member --
though it was not clear "into what".  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra