[mythtv-users] lost recording

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:44:57 UTC 2007

> How can I be sure that I will only affect this recording and not any
> others which I have edited and I am storing prior to burning on a DVD?

You have to know the the start time and channel id of the recording
and specify them when calling mythcommflag directly.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Mythcommflag

Sorry,it looks like this is not going to work as there is no clear skip list.

However I did this in a projectX cutting app directly using the database:

echo "DELETE FROM recordedmarkup WHERE chanid = $CHAN AND starttime =
$START;" | mysql -h localhost -u mythtv mythconverg

John