[mythtv-users] MythDVD ripping not working?

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 15:20:32 UTC 2007

I have a DVD that I've tried to rip down using 'Optical Disks'->'Import DVD' that doesn't seem to work.  I have ripped it once using the 'Perfect' transcode (which made an AVI file), another time as a VOB file, then I used K9Copy in the MythTV menu to rip it down as an ISO.

If I ssh over to my MythTV box, I can see all of the files there, but when I go to 'Media Library'->'Watch Videos', it says 'No Files Found'.

Any idea on what I'm missing or doing wrong?

Thanks,
Harry