[mythtv-users] Sound issues

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 19 00:26:57 UTC 2007

OK, I have what I think is a really strange problem.  If I go to my "Soundcard Detection" or "Sound" items in Preferences and Adminstration (respectively) and click on the Test button, I can hear sound.  However, if I try to use a player to listen to music that was ripped down, or even play a CD, I get no sound at all.  I am currently running MythDora 4.0, so my OS is FC6.

Where should I begin looking to get this to work?  It is really frustrating me since the Test sounds play nice.

Thanks,
Harry