[mythtv-users] How to use SVN for most recent improvements

Scott Souter scott at tbwifi.ca
Thu Aug 16 02:39:11 UTC 2007

Hmmm no worky,

[root at power
mythplugins]# ./configure --disable-all --enable-mytharchive --enable-create-dvd --enable-create-archive

Configuration settings:

        MythArchive    plugin will be built
        MythBrowser    plugin will not be built
        MythControls   plugin will not be built
        MythFlix       plugin will not be built
        MythGallery    plugin will not be built
        MythGame       plugin will not be built
        MythMusic      plugin will not be built
        MythNews       plugin will not be built
        MythPhone      plugin will not be built
        MythVideo      plugin will not be built
        MythWeather    plugin will not be built
        MythZoneMinder plugin will not be built
        MythMovies     plugin will not be built
        DVD creation   support will be included in MythArchive
        Native Archive support will be included in MythArchive

[root at power mythplugins]# qmake myth
mytharchive/      mythflix/         mythnews/         mythweb/
myth_backup5.sql  mythgallery/      mythphone/        mythzoneminder/
mythbrowser/      mythgame/         mythplugins.pro
mythconfig.mak    mythmovies/       mythvideo/
mythcontrols/     mythmusic/        mythweather/
[root at power mythplugins]# qmake mythplugins.pro
[root at power mythplugins]# make
cd mytharchive && make -f Makefile
make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/mythtv/Download/mythtv/mythplugins/mytharchive'
cd mytharchive && make -f Makefile
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/mythtv/Download/mythtv/mythplugins/mytharchive/mytharchive'
qmake -o Makefile mytharchive.pro
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/mythtv/Download/mythtv/mythplugins/mytharchive/mytharchive'
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/mythtv/Download/mythtv/mythplugins/mytharchive/mytharchive'
g++ -c -pipe -march=k8 -I/usr/include/artsc -pthread -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -Wall -W -O3 -Wall -Wno-switch -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -DPIC -fPIC  -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPREFIX=\"/usr/local\" -DMMX -DUSING_FREEBOX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/lib/qt3/mkspecs/default64 -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/mythtv -I/usr/local/include/mythtv/ffmpeg -I/usr/local/include/mythtv/libmythtv -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -o
main.o main.cpp
main.cpp:26:34: error: mythtv/mythpluginapi.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [main.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/mythtv/Download/mythtv/mythplugins/mytharchive/mytharchive'
make[1]: *** [sub-mytharchive] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/mythtv/Download/mythtv/mythplugins/mytharchive'
make: *** [sub-mytharchive] Error 2

Any thoughts?

SFS