[mythtv-users] mythweather-revamp setup

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 18 03:09:05 UTC 2007

I checked in the archives, and found one thread that dealt with the weather-ui.xml file needing to be replaced.  I did that, but I still get the "No sources defined" after setting them up in the Screens Setup screen.  Any other ideas?

Also, where are the logs for the MythFrontend?  Are they in /var/log/mythtv, or do I have to run the frontend from the command shell with some parameters?  I vaguely recall reading something to that effect somewhere, but I've had so many problems, and read so many things, that they're all running together in my head.  LOL!!!

Thanks,
Harry

From: "Robert Longbottom" <RobertCL at iname.com>